Last Updated March 12, 2017
- “CompraParaVoce” means CompraParaVoce.com, BraBox.com, and any subsidiaries that BraBox International Corporation or CompraParaVoce.com may form or acquire in the future. We also refer to CompraParaVoce as “we,” “us,” and “our.” But when we say “CompraParaVoce Entities,” we mean CompraParaVoce, BraBox International Corporation, and its affiliates; its and their suppliers, vendors, contractors, and licensors; and its and their directors, officers, employees, and agents.
- “CompraParaVoce Sites,” means compraparavoce.com, www.brabox.com, the CompraParaVoce Apps, the BraBox International Corporation Apps, and all related functionality, services, and Content offered by or for CompraParaVoce on or through www.compraparavoce.com, www.brabox.com, the CompraParaVoce Apps, and the BraBox International Corporation Apps, or the systems, servers, and networks used to make the CompraParaVoce Sites available.
- “CompraParaVoce Apps” means the official “CompraParaVoce App” for iPhone and Android.
- “BraBox International Corporation App” means the official “BraBox International Corporation App” for iPhone and Android.
- “You” or “your” means any user (like you) of any CompraParaVoce Site.
- “Account Numbers (Client Number)” means the exclusive number given to each Customer at the end of the registration process.
- “Way bill” means any shipping document, manifest, label, stamp, electronic entry or similar item used to tender shipments to CompraParaVoce for transportation.
- “Business Day” means Monday through Friday, excluding government holidays in the United States of America.
- “Chargeable weight” means the greater of the actual or dimensional weight. For all rating purposes, “length” is the longest side of any package or object.
- “Customer (sender)” means the person whose name is listed on the Way bill as the sender.
- “In good credit standing” means the following: (1) that payment on the CompraParaVoce account is current; (2) the account is not in “cash-only” status; and (3) for commercial or business accounts, the balance does not exceed the credit limit established by CompraParaVoce.
- “Overcharge” means a charge based on an incorrect rate; an incorrect special handling fee; billing a service other than the service selected for the package; billing based on incorrect package or shipment weight; billing to the wrong account number; or any other billing discrepancy, unrelated to a service failure, that results in an incorrect excess charge.
- “Package” means any single parcel or piece with a chargeable weight of 150 lbs. or less. Any fraction of a pound takes the next-higher rate.
- “Proof of delivery” means electronically captured delivery information, which may include date, time, location and signature of recipient information.
- “Recipient”: means the person whose name is listed on the Way bill as the recipient.
- “Shipment” means one or more pieces, either packages or freight, moving on a single Way bill.
- “Valid” as it relates to account numbers means a CompraParaVoce account number that has been issued by CompraParaVoce and that is in good credit standing.
- “Content” means merchandise information, product descriptions, reviews, comments, messages, reviews, communications, feedback, submissions, suggestions, questions, and other information, data, content, and materials (including page headers, images, text, illustrations, formats, logos, hashtags, designs, icons, photographs, software programs, music clips, or downloads, video clips, and written and other materials.)
- “Ideas” means ideas, concepts, feedback, and know-how that you make available in connection with the CompraParaVoce Sites.
- “Make available” means post, transit, publish, upload, distribute, transmit, display, provide, or otherwise submit or make available (including through any part of the CompraParaVoce Sites administrated by third-party social media platforms (e.g., Facebook or Instagram) that allow interaction with the CompraParaVoce Sites through the tools offered by such social media platforms).
- “Materials” means Content that CompraParaVoce Entities make available on or through the CompraParaVoce Sites.
- “Buy For You Service,” we mean the Service where CompraParaVoce acts as a purchasing agent on the Customer’s behalf. The Buy For You Service may also include shipping services between the United States and Brazil, which includes the US domestic transportation, screening, consolidation in Miami, Florida, USA, forwarding, air shipment and the local delivery to the address as identified for the shipment or in the “My Account” as the consignee address or any other address assigned by the Customer, and depending on the service selected, all actions required for customs clearance. The Customer will inform CompraParaVoce in writing (electronic communication is acceptable) the exact address where the shipment has to be delivered.
- Account Numbers
- CompraParaVoce does not offer consumer credit privileges. Any individual shipping for personal use must prepay the shipment charges. Stored-value cards or gift cards cannot be used to open an account; however, such cards may be used for payment when tendering a package at staffed CompraParaVoce shipping locations and in conjunction with our credit card or other electronic payment acceptance policy.
- The party to whom a CompraParaVoce account number is issued is liable for all charges to the account, including those resulting from unauthorized use. The account holder is responsible for the safekeeping of the account number. The account number should be released only to those authorized to ship on the account.
- If the account number is not valid, the shipment will be placed on hold until the problem is resolved by the Customer. CompraParaVoce will try to find the correct valid account but the Customer will be responsible for any delay, fee or charge associated with the invalid account number. If a package is held or delivery is otherwise delayed because the account is not in good credit standing, you will not be entitled to a refund or credit of your transportation charges under the Service Failure Money-Back Guarantee Policy. CompraParaVoce reserves the right to hold and/or delay any shipment tendered from a Customer whose CompraParaVoce account is not in good standing.
- Billing and Payment
- The Customer hereby authorizes CompraParaVoce to charge his/her credit card or other electronic payment for the following expenses incurred in the performance of the Buy For You Services:
- Freight expenses for shipment of documents, magazine, catalogs or merchandise according to the rates established by CompraParaVoce;
- Depending on the service selected, import taxes and other taxes;
- The Customer hereby authorizes CompraParaVoce to charge his/her credit card or other electronic payment for the following expenses incurred in the performance of the Buy For You Services:
- Expenses with local shipment to destination;
- Insurance costs (the insurance service is optional);
- CompraParaVoce will charge the Customer the expenses for domestic US transportation, international freight, customs rights, handling and shipment, as well as possible commission costs if applicable, at the moment the service is requested on the Way bill. CompraParaVoce shall not be responsible for any delays caused by expired, denied or void credit card/electronic payment information provided.
- CompraParaVoce reserves the right to verify the method of payment of any shipment and to refuse any shipment for which the method of payment cannot be verified. For the safety of our customers, CompraParaVoce may request additional information to verify the identity of the Customer. Such additional information may include:
- Copy of your ID Card or Passport
- Copy of the last credit card statement
- Copy of both sides of credit card
- CompraParaVoce reserves the right to bill the Customer additional amounts, and the Customer hereby consents to the billing of such additional amounts, for all packages that are overweight or require special handling.
- Electronically captured data will be used for billing purposes.
- Invoice Adjustments/Overcharges:
- CompraParaVoce reserves the right to audit Way bills and shipments made via any means, including, but not limited to, an electronic shipping device to verify service selecion and shipment weight. If the service selected or weight entered is incorrect, the Customer hereby authorizes CompraParaVoce to make appropriate adjustments to the shipment charges.
- Senders are solely responsible for the entry of accurate shipment information in the online quote form. If the Customer fails to provide or accurately enter this information, the Customer will be billed for any additional charges based on an estimate of the number of packages transported and either the dimensional weight at the time of billing or a standard default weight-per-package estimate, both of which will be determined by CompraParaVoce in its sole discretion.
- CompraParaVoce will not refund any overcharge or remit any other payments to Customer if the Customer’s account is not in good credit standing.
- CompraParaVoce reserves the right, and the Customer hereby consents, to CompraParaVoce applying any Overcharge reimbursements to satisfy any amounts due and owing from Customer to CompraParaVoce that have been outstanding for more than sixty (60) days.
- If a federal value-added, consumption or similar tax is applicable to your shipment, CompraParaVoce and Customer hereby agree that any such amounts shall be added to the shipping charge without further notice.
- Customer and any other party who is liable for payment are responsible for all reasonable costs incurred by CompraParaVoce in obtaining, or attempting to obtain, payment for services rendered. Such costs include, but are not limited to, attorneys’ fees, collection agency fees, interest on past due amounts at the rate of eighteen percent (18%) per annum, court costs and any other costs or fees incurred by CompraParaVoce.
- CompraParaVoce may transfer and/or assign ownership of any and all rights to collect amouts due and payable to CompraParaVoce.
- All claims for damage, delay (including spoilage claims) or shortage, must be made in writing to CompraParaVoce within ten (10) Business days following the delivery of the shipment. All other claims, including, but not limited to, claims for non-delivery must be made in writing to CompraParaVoce within four (4) months after the package was tendered to CompraParaVoce for shipment.
- CompraParaVoce hereby disclaims any and all liability for claims that are not submitted with the time limits proscribed herein and Customer agrees to hold harmless CompraParaVoce from any and all liability if Customer fails to submit its claims within the time limits proscribed herein.
- Customer’s notice of claim must include complete Customer and recipient information, as well as the CompraParaVoce tracking number, date of shipment, number of pieces, and shipment weight. Failure to provide notice of claim in the manner and within the time limits set forth in paragraphs (A) through (B) above, will result in denial of your claim and CompraParaVoce will have no liability or obligation to pay your claim.
- For all claims for non-delivery, written documentation supporting the amount of each Customer claim must be submitted to CompraParaVoce within four (4) months after the package was tendered to CompraParaVoce for shipment. Such documentation may include original purchase invoices, expense statements, appraisals, final confirmation screen if online order with proof of payment, or other records. All such documents remain subject to verification by CompraParaVoce in its sole discretion.
- CompraParaVoce will not act on any notice of claim until all transportation charges have been paid in full. Customer is not permitted to deduct the amount of any claim from any outstanding balance it owes to CompraParaVoce.
- Except in the case of concealed damage, receipt of the shipment by the recipient without written notice of damage on the Delivery Document is prima facie evidence that the shipment was delivered in good condition.
- Only one claim can be filed in connection with each shipment. Customer’s acceptance of payment for any claim shall be in full and complete satisfaction of the claim and Customer specifically agrees to hold CompraParaVoce free and harmless from any and all liability associated with the shipment for which CompraParaVoce paid a claim.
- Upon payment of the full value of a claim, CompraParaVoce, in its sole discretion, may retrieve the package for salvage, and Customer agrees that all right, title and interest in the package shall be transferred to CompraParaVoce if requested.
- All notices of claim must be in writing and sent to:
CompraParaVoce Claims Department
8351 21st Street, Suite #101
Miami, FL 33122
- Failure to comply with any of the above conditions will result in the denial of your claim.
- Forms, Agreements & Documents
We may make available through the Site sample and actual forms, checklists, and documents (collectively, “Documents”). All Documents are provided on a non-exclusive license basis only for your personal one-time use for non-commercial purposes, without any right to re-license, sublicense, distribute, assign or transfer such license. Documents are provided free of charge and without any representations or warranties, express or implied, as to their suitability, legal effect, completeness, accuracy, and/or appropriateness. The Documents may be inappropriate for our particular circumstances. Furthermore, federal, state and local laws may require different or additional provisions to ensure the desired result. You should consult with legal counsel to determine the appropriate legal or business documents necessary for your particular transactions.
IMPORTANT: THIS AGREEMENT CIBRAUBS A MANDATORY ARBITRATION PROVISION THAT, AS FURTHER SET FORTH IN SECTION 20 BELOW, REQUIRES THE USE OF ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS TO RESOLVE DISPUTES. THIS MEANS THAT YOU AND COMPRAPARAVOCE ARE EACH GIVING UP OUR RIGHTS TO SUE EACH OTHER IN COURT OR IN CLASS ACTIONS OF ANY KIND.
Buy For You Service: Rates and service quotations provided by us are based upon information provided by the Customer. Final rates and services may vary based upon the shipment actually tendered and the application of these Terms and Conditions. Rates quoted may vary until the shipment is actually tendered to CompraParaVoce .
- Your Use of the CompraParaVoce Sites
You certify that the Content you provide on or through the CompraParaVoce Sites is accurate and that the information you provide on or through the CompraParaVoce Site is complete. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your account including username, password, and PIN. CompraParaVoce is not responsible for any losses arising out of the unauthorized use of your account. You agree that CompraParaVoce does not have any responsibility if you lose or share access to your device. Any agreement between you and the issuer of your credit card, debit card, or other form of payment will continue to govern your use of such payment on the CompraParaVoce Sites. You agree that CompraParaVoce is not a party to any such agreement, nor is CompraParaVoce responsible for the content, accuracy, or unavailability of any method used for payment. Your account may be restricted or terminated for any reason at our sole discretion. Except as otherwise provided by law, at any time without notice to you, we may (1) change, restrict access to, suspend, or discontinue the CompraParaVoce Sites or any portion of the CompraParaVoce Sites, and (2) charge, modify, or waive any fees required to use any services, functionality or other content available through the CompraParaVoce Sites or any portion of the CompraParaVoce Sites.
- In connection with the CompraParaVoce Sites, you will not:
- Make available any Content through or in connection with the CompraParaVoce Sites that is or may be in violation of the content guidelines set forth in Section 3.C (Prohibited Content) below.
- Make available through or in connection with the CompraParaVoce Sites any virus, worm, Trojan horse, Easter egg, time bomb, spyware, or other computer code, file or program that is or is potentially harmful or invasive or intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment.
- Use of the CompraParaVoce Sites for any commercial purpose, or for any purpose that is fraudulent or otherwise tortious or unlawful.
- Harvest or collect information about users of the CompraParaVoce Sites.
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the CompraParaVoce Sites or the systems, servers, or networks used to make the CompraParaVoce Sites available, including by hacking or defacing any portion of the CompraParaVoce Sites; or violate any requirement, procedure or policy of such servers or networks.
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the CompraParaVoce Sites.
- Reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of the CompraParaVoce Sites, except where such restriction is expressly prohibited by applicable law.
- Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice from the CompraParaVoce Sites.
- Frame or mirror any portion of the CompraParaVoce Sites, or otherwise incorporate any portion of the CompraParaVoce Sites into any product or service, unless you obtain CompraParaVoce’s express prior written consent to do so.
- Systematically download and store any Materials
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, “scrape”, “data mine” or otherwise gather any Materials, or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the CompraParaVoce Sites, without CompraParaVoce’s express prior written consent.
- Cause injury to any person or entity.
- You will not use the CompraParaVoce Sites or CompraParaVoce’s name, logo, or brand to (1) send any unsolicited or unauthorized Content, including advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, or other form of solicitation; or (2) use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing a CompraParaVoce trademark, logo, URL, or product name without CompraParaVoce’s written consent;
- Content and Ideas
- Submitting Content and Ideas
- CompraParaVoce’s Rights to Use Content and Ideas
You grant to CompraParaVoce a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, unlimited, nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, create derivative works from, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform and display (publicly or otherwise) any Content that you make available, in any media or medium, and in any form, format, or forum now known or hereafter developed. You further agree that CompraParaVoce is free to use any Ideas for any purpose. CompraParaVoce may sublicense its rights in Content and Ideas through multiple tiers of sublicenses. CompraParaVoce is, and will be, under no obligation (1) to maintain any Content or Idea in confidence; (2) to pay any compensation for any Content or Idea; or (3) to respond to any Content or Idea. You grant to CompraParaVoce the right to use any name associated with any Content or Idea that you make available to CompraParaVoce, although CompraParaVoce has no obligation to exercise such right, or to otherwise provide any attribution for any Content or Idea.
- Prohibited Content
You agree that you will not make available Content in connection with the CompraParaVoce Sites that:
- is false, fraudulent, inaccurate, or misleading;
- contains your full name(s), or any other confidential personally identifiable information of yourself or others;
- violates any local, state, federal, or international laws or is otherwise tortious;
- is protected by or would infringe on the rights of others (including CompraParaVoce), including any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity, or any other proprietary right, without the express prior written consent of the applicable owner;
- is obscene, indecent, pornographic, or otherwise objectionable;
- is derogatory, defamatory, threatening, harassing abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by CompraParaVoce in its sole discretion;
- victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis or religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability;
- is violent or threatening, or promotes violence against, or actions that are threatening to, any individual or groupl
- contains advertisements, solicitations, or spam links to other web sites or individuals, without prior written permission from CompraParaVoce;
- contains or relates to chain letters or pyramid schemes;
- impersonates another business, person, or entity, including CompraParaVoce, its related entities, employees, and agents;
- violates any policy posted on the CompraParaVoce Sites; or
- is intended to cause harm, damage, disable, or otherwise interfere with the CompraParaVoce Sites or our partners.
- Monitoring by CompraParaVoce
- Materials Available on the CompraParaVoce Sites
CompraParaVoce and its suppliers and licensors may make available various Materials. The Materials are for educational and informational purposes only, and errors may appear from time to time. Before you act in reliance on any Materials, you should confirm any facts that are important to your decision. The CompraParaVoce Entities make no warranty as to the reliability, accuracy, timeliness, usefulness, or completeness of any Materials. If you find an error or notice something that does not look quite right on the CompraParaVoce Sites, we would appreciate it if you let us know by contacting us at email@example.com.
NO MATERIALS RELATED TO HEALTH, WELLNESS, PRESCRIPTIONS, OR PHARMACEUTICALS ARE INTENDED TO SUBSTITUTE FOR THE DIAGNOSIS, TREATMENT AND ADVISE OF A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL, AND SUCH MATERIALS DO NOT COVER ALL POSSIBLE USES, PRECAUTIONS, SIDE EFFECTS, AND INTERACTIONS, AND YOUR MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL, FOR GUIDANCE BEFORE USING ANY PRECRIPTION OR OVER-THE-COUNTER DRUG.
THE COMPRAPARAVOCE ENTITIES ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CONSEQUENCE RELATING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY TO ANY ACTION OR INACTION YOU TAKE BASED ON THE MATERIALS.
The Sites may make available listings, descriptions, and images of goods and services (collectively, “Products”). Such Products may be made available by us or by third parties. We make no representations as to the completeness, accuracy, reliability, validity, or timeliness of such listings, descriptions, or images (including any features, specifications, and prices contained on the Sites). Such information of any Product are subject to change at any time without notice.
We have made efforts to accurately display the attributes of Products, including the applicable colors. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will accurately reflect actual product color or finish. In addition, certain weights, measures, and similar descriptions are approximate and are for convenience only.
We sell Products for children’s use; however, these Products are intended for sale to adults.
CompraParaVoce has no liability to you for content on the CompraParaVoce Sites that you find to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable. Certain videos, movies, TV programs, video games, computer games, and other Products are labeled with age restrictions or are intended for individuals of certain ages or “mature audiences” only. By ordering an age restricted item, you certify that you satisfy the age restrictions.
CompraParaVoce is not responsible for, and cannot guarantee the performance of, goods and services provided by third parties, including any CompraParaVoce Entity, Marketplace Retailer (as defined below in Section 16.A), our advertisers, or other third parties to whose sites we link. While our goal is to provide accurate information, product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information than that provided on CompraParaVoce Sites, including the product description, country of origin, nutrition, ingredient, allergen, and other information. Always read labels, warnings, directions, and other information provided with the product before using or consuming the product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. If you find a product is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition (excluding products that are not eligible for return), in accordance with CompraParaVoce’s return policy. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal, and foreign laws (including minimum age requirements) regarding the purchase, possession, and use of any Product.
- Third Party Sites
- Placing an Order
- Order Acceptance and Billing
By confirming your purchase at the end of the checkout process, you agree to accept and pay for the Products, as well as all shipping and handling charges and applicable taxes. You will not be charged for most orders until the order has shipped. Some exceptions (when you will be charged at the time your order is placed) are: (i) orders or preorders paid for with a Gift Card, eGift Card, or PayPal account.
- Pricing Information; Availability
CompraParaVoce cannot confirm the price or availability of an item until after your order is placed. Pricing or availability errors may occur on the CompraParaVoce Sites or through Marketplace Retailers. The receipt of an order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a Product. CompraParaVoce reserves the right to cancel any orders containing pricing or availability errors, with no further obligations to you, even after your receipt of an order confirmation or shipping notice from CompraParaVoce. CompraParaVoce may, at its discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Pricing for products may be different on the CompraParaVoce Sites or on CompraParaVoce Apps.
- Promotional Codes
Promotional codes are limited in nature and may expire or be discontinued with or without notice. Promotional codes are void where prohibited by law. Promotional codes may not be copied, sold, or otherwise transferred. They are not redeemable for cash and are subject to cancellation or change at any time for any reason without notice. We reserve the right in our discretion to impose conditions on the offering of any promotional code.
- Gift Cards
The risk of loss and title to any gift cards passes to the purchaser upon our electronic transmission to the recipient or delivery to the carrier, whichever is applicable. Your purchase and use of gift cards is subject to the full terms and conditions related to gift cards.
- Shipping and Delivery
Products will be shipped to an address designated by you, if applicable, so long as such address is complete and complies with the shipping restrictions contained on the CompraParaVoce Sites. All transactions are made pursuant to a shipping contract, and, as a result, risk of loss and title for Products pass to you upon delivery of the Products to the carrier.
Delivery of Products purchased from the CompraParaVoce Sites to addresses outside the United States is limited. Some Products also have restricted delivery within the United States. Estimated delivery times are determined based on the method of shipping chosen when Products are purchased and the destination of the Products.
- Export Policy
You acknowledge that (a) goods licensed or sold on the CompraParaVoce Sites, and (b) any software or technology purchased, downloaded, or used from the CompraParaVoce Sites, are subject to the customs and export control laws and regulations of the United States of America and may also be subject to the customs and export laws and regulations of the country in which the products are manufactured and/or received, and you agree to comply with all applicable laws. You agree, represent, and warrant that no Materials will be accessed from, downloaded in, released in, carried to, transferred to, transshipped through, exported to, or re-exported (collectively “transferred”) to any territory (or national resident thereof), person, entity, or organization to which such Materials could not be transferred directly from the United States or by a U.S. person without a license, including without limitation to any person on the U.S. Treasury Department’s List of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Denied Persons List or Entity List.
- Intellectual Property
COMPRAPARAVOCE, COMPRA PARA VOCE, the COMPRAPARAVOCE.COM names and logos, and all other graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names included in or made available through any of the CompraParaVoce Sites are trademarks or trade dress of CompraParaVoce in the U.S. and other countries. All other marks are the property of their respective companies.
- Procedure for Making a Claim of Copyright Infringement
We respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on the CompraParaVoce Sites in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to contact us to report possible copyright infringement.
- Third-Party Software & Licensing Notices
- Terms Applicable to CompraParaVoce Services
- Customs Clearance
- All shipments that cross international borders must be cleared through customs and may also require clearance from other regulatory agencies in the destination country prior to delivery to the recipient.
- Depending on the service selected:
- Premium: The payments of duties and taxes are included in this type of service and will be effected by CompraParaVoce
- Economy: When subject to duties and taxes, it is for the consignee’s responsibility to pay. For more information visit: http://www.receita.fazenda.gov.br/aduana/rts.htm
- Caixa Rápida: When subject to duties and taxes, it is for the consignee’s responsibility to pay. For more information visit: http://www.receita.fazenda.gov.br
- Mudanca: When subject to duties and taxes, it is for the consignee’s responsibility to pay. For more information visit: http://www.receita.fazenda.gov.br/
- When you purchase a product directly from CompraParaVoce, not using the Buy For You Service, the only service option is Economy.
- When shipments are held by customs or other agencies due to incorrect or missing documentation, CompraParaVoce may attempt first to notify the recipient. If local law requires the correct information or documentation to be submitted by the recipient and the recipient fails to do so within a reasonable time as we may determine, the shipment may be considered undeliverable. If the recipient fails to supply the required information or documentation, and local law allows the sender to provide the same, we may attempt to notify the sender. If the sender also fails to provide the information or documentation within a reasonable time as we may determine, the shipment will be considered undeliverable. Notwithstanding the aforementioned, CompraParaVoce assumes no responsibility for its inability to complete a delivery due to incorrect or missing documentation.
- Shipments requiring additional documentation may be subject to additional transit time. Proper completion of necessary documentation, with complete and accurate shipment information, including the appropriate Harmonized Tariff Code, is the sole responsibility of the Customer.
- Shipments that contain goods or products that are regulated by multiple government agencies within the destination country (such as the Department of Agriculture, the Food and Drug Administration, the Fish and Wildlife Service and comparable agencies in the destination country) may be subject to additional time for clearance.
- The Customer is responsible for making sure goods shipped internationally are acceptable for entry into the destination country. All charges for shipment to and from countries where entry is not permitted are to be done by the Customer (Sender or Receiver).
- CompraParaVoce assumes no responsibility for shipments abandoned in customs or shipments that may be considered undeliverable.
- Credit Terms
- CompraParaVoce does not provide individual consumer credit privileges.
- For individual Customers (non-business entities) CompraParaVoce requires prepayment of services which means that payment in full is required upon service request and prior to CompraParaVoce‘s acceptance of the package for shipment.
- As a condition of extending credit privileges, CompraParaVoce reserves the right to require business Customers to provide current financial information, agree to bank draft arrangements for payment on account, provide a security deposit or provide a bank letter of credit, all within the sole discretion of CompraParaVoce.
- When credit privileges are extended, CompraParaVoce reserves the right to establish and enforce a credit limit on your account. CompraParaVoce reserves the right to review, amend or revoke a credit limit on your account at any time with or without cause.
- The invoice date begins the credit term cycle, and payment is due within fifteen (15) days from the invoice date. Failure to keep your CompraParaVoce account current may result in our account being placed on a cash-only status or such other remedial actions as CompraParaVoce may request. Cash-only status may impair your ability to use the services of CompraParaVoce, delay your shipments and may result in the loss of any applicable discounts.
- If the account number to be billed is not in good credit standing, the package may be held or stopped in transit until alternative payment arrangements are made. The Money-Back Guarantee Policy does not apply to any accounts that are not in good credit standing.
- The Customer, and any other party who is liable for payment, is responsible for all reasonable costs incurred by CompraParaVoce in obtaining or attempting to obtain payment for services rendered. Such costs include, but are not limited to, attorneys’ fees, collection agency fees, interest at the rate of eighteen percent (18%) per annum on all past due amounts and court costs.
- Credit privileges will not be restored until Customer has paid all past-due balances in full and all costs, fees and expenses incurred by CompraParaVoce in collecting or attempting to collect such balances. CompraParaVoce reserves the right to require establishment of electronic funds transfer as a prerequisite to credit restoration. CompraParaVoce, in its sole discretion, may decline to restore credit privileges even if all costs, fees and expenses are paid.
- CompraParaVoce may apply any payment it receives from Customer to satisfy outstanding debts on the account.
- Requests for refunds of payment must be received within thirty (3) days of the date of payment.
- Dimensional Weight (Volumetric Weight / Chargeable Weight)
- Duties and Taxes
- Depending on the service selected
- The rate charged by CompraParaVoce includes the payment of all taxes and customs rights for the customs clearance of the freight/package at the country of destination, based on the information provided by the Customer. If the information entered by Customer is incorrect or the customs regulations have changed for any other reason that results in increased charges that is not directly cause by CompraParaVoce, Customer shall be responsible for all additional charges imposed upon the shipment. Customer hereby consents to CompraParaVoce charging any such extra amounts to the Customer’s Credit Card or Electronic Payment on file.
- In order to complete clearance of certain items through customs, CompraParaVoce may advance certain duties and taxes as assessed by customs officials. All duties and taxes advanced by CompraParaVoce shall be reimbursed by the Customer.
- Depending on the service selected
- All duties and taxes will be billed to the sender. If the sender fails to designate a party for payment on the Way bill, duties and taxes will automatically be billed to the recipient where allowed. Regardless of any payment instructions to the contrary, the sender is ultimately responsible for payment of duties and taxes. If transportation charges for a shipment are billed to a credit card or other electronic payment, CompraParaVoce reserves the right to settle all uncollected duties and taxes associated with the Customer’s shipment to the credit card or electronic payment account on file.
- When you purchase a product directly from CompraParaVoce, not using the Buy For You Service, the only service option is Economy. Any duties or local taxes will be collected directly from the recipient upon arrival, when applicable.
- Fuel Surcharge
- Inspection of Shipments
CompraParaVoce may open and inspect any shipment without notice to Customer at its sole discretion.
- Customer Obligations Concerning the Transportation
- The Customer is responsible for compliance with all laws, statutes and treaties governing the packages it tenders to CompraParaVoce for shipment. The Customer hereby agrees not to participate in the shipment, receipt and air transportation of illegal or restricted substances or material such as drugs, money in cash, dangerous goods (explosives, inflammables, chemicals, firearms, living animals, perishables, plants and seeds, pornographic material, jewelry, etc.), or any other article which is forbidden by local law or customs authorities in the country of destination. The Customer bears all responsibility for compliance with the local law and customs of all shipments at the point of origin, point of delivery and all intermediate points in between. CompraParaVoce shall not be responsible for merchandise loss due to customs seizure or other appropriation caused by Customer’s breach of this section.
- The Customer is responsible for any and all violations of law, statute or treaty resulting from its use of the CompraParaVoce service. CompraParaVoce reserves the right to reject or refuse any object or merchandise which might potentially produce any kind of loss, damage or penalty to CompraParaVoce. Customer acknowledges that some kinds of merchandise may require an export license and Customer shall be responsible for providing and submitting to CompraParaVoce all required documents necessary for such export licensing. If Customer fails to provide any documents necessary for CompraParaVoce to obtain an export license, CompraParaVoce will use its best efforts to contact the Customer within five (5) days of the date that it discovers additional information is needed from the Customer. If additional information requested from Customer is not received within forty (40) days, CompraParaVoce will use reasonable efforts to return the shipment to the sender or otherwise dispose of the shipment.
- In addition, the Customer hereby authorizes CompraParaVoce to inspect, open and repack every shipment it tenders to CompraParaVoce for delivery.
- Customer is prohibited from tendering the following items for shipment:
- Cash and currency.
- Live plants or animals.
- Dangerous Goods, including:
- Hazardous Materials;
- Packages with excessive odors;
- Packages that are wet or leaking.
- Animal carcasses, excluding animal heads and other parts for taxidermy that may be accepted within the sole discretion of CompraParaVoce or packaged meat or poultry products intended for human consumption.
- Human corpses, human body parts, human embryos, or cremated or disinterred human remains.
- Shipments that require a local, state or federal license for their transportation.
- Shipments that may cause damage or delay to equipment, personnel or other shipments.
- Lottery tickets and gambling devices where prohibited by law.
- Hazardous waste, including, but not limited to, used hypodermic needles or syringes, or other medical waste.
- Live insects.
- Shipments or commodities that are prohibited by applicable local, state or federal law.
- Waste or garbage for disposal.
- CompraParaVoce is not liable for delay of, loss of or damage to a shipment of any prohibited item. The Customer agrees to indemnify CompraParaVoce for any and all costs, fees and expenses CompraParaVoce incurs as a result of the Customer’s violation of any local, state or federal laws or regulations or from tendering any prohibited item for shipment.
- If a dangerous goods shipment damages or contaminates any property, the Customer is solely responsible for and will reimburse and indemnify CompraParaVoce for any and all costs, fees, and expenses it incurs in connection with the damage or contamination.
- CompraParaVoce is required by law to report improperly declared or undeclared shipments of dangerous goods to the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT). The Customer may be subject to fines and penalties under applicable law.
- Packaging and Marking
- Customer must comply with all applicable local, state and federal law, including those governing packing, marking and labeling for all shipments.
- All packages must be prepared and packed by the Customer for safe transportation with ordinary care in handling in an express transportation environment. Any articles susceptible to damage as a result of conditions that may be encountered in transportation, such as changes in temperature or atmospheric pressure, must be adequately protected by the Customer with proper packaging. Each shipment must be legibly and durably marked with the name, address and ZIP code of both the Customer/Sender and the Recipient. Packages cannot be wrapped in craft paper.
- Customer must use CompraParaVoce packaging or new corrugated boxes in good, rigid condition large enough to allow cushioning of contents on the top, bottom and sides. Items that cannot be packed into cartons (such as auto tail pipes, mufflers, tires and rims) must have all sharp edges and protrusions wrapped and the address label must be secured using the tie-on tag or the tire/crate label or it may be by wrapping pressure-sensitive tape completely around the object. Briefcases, luggage, garment bags, aluminum cases, plastic cases, computer cartons or similar types of items whose outer finish might be damaged by adhesive labels, soiling, marking or other types of surface damage that is normal with ordinary care in handling must be placed in a protective container for shipment. Casters, wheels and rollers must be removed or packaged.
- Expanded polystyrene foam coolers must be shipped inside a sturdy outer container.
- If a shipment is refused by the recipient, leaks or is damaged, the shipment will be returned to the sender if possible. If the sender refuses to accept the returned shipment or it cannot be returned because of leakage, or damage due to faulty packaging, the customer is responsible for and will reimburse CompraParaVoce for all costs and fees of any type connected with the legal disposal of the shipment and all costs and fees of any type connected with cleanup of any spill or leakage.
- CompraParaVoce does not accept the use of wet ice (frozen water) as a refrigerant.
- Permit and Authorization
The Customer grants permission and authorization for CompraParaVoce to perform the necessary procedures, such as filling out postal or customs forms with the purpose to forward the documents and/or merchandise to the final address as expressed by the Customer. Additionally, the Customer agrees to complete or sign any document which becomes necessary for CompraParaVoce to complete the shipment. The Customer hereby agrees to hold harmless CompraParaVoce from any and all claims and liabilities arising from the services provided hereunder except in such cases of gross negligence or fraudulent misconduct caused by CompraParaVoce.
Customer is responsible for complying with all applicable local, state and federal laws, regulations, ordinances and rules governing the shipment of pharmaceuticals. Packages containing pharmaceuticals must be free of any and all external markings indicating the contents of the package.
- Buy For You Pickup and Delivery
- CompraParaVoce will provide a “door-to-door” package delivery, when applicable, including receiving, screening and forwarding of the package to the Recipient in the country of destination as provided by the Customer. All customs charges and any other expenses incurred in the import of the package shall be for the account of the Customer and will be charged by CompraParaVoce to his/her credit card (or other electronic payment), as set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
- Customer is responsible for providing CompraParaVoce with an invoice for all new merchandise tendered to CompraParaVoce. If Customer fails to deliver an invoice for the new merchandise at the time of tender to CompraParaVoce, CompraParaVoce will use reasonable efforts to contact the Customer for the invoice. If CompraParaVoce is unable to contact the Customer or the Customer fails to provide an invoice for the new merchandise within forty eight (48) hours of such request from CompraParaVoce, CompraParaVoce, in its sole discretion, may return the shipment to Customer or generate a pro forma invoice using information provided by Customer. The Customer will indemnify CompraParaVoce for any losses or damages it might incur as a result of Customer’s failure to tender an invoice for the new merchandise or for use of the pro forma invoice generated by CompraParaVoce, if applicable.
- CompraParaVoce does not offer a restricted-delivery service and reserves the right and the Customer hereby consents to, CompraParaVoce’s delivery of the shipment to the address provided by Customer but to a person not specifically named as the recipient on the Way bill.
- If a first delivery attempt of a shipment to a non-residential address is unsuccessful, CompraParaVoce will make two additional attempts on the following two consecutive business days. If the package cannot be delivered after the third attempt, CompraParaVoce may contact the sender or recipient to verify the address. If CompraParaVoce cannot verify the address, CompraParaVoce may deem the package as undeliverable and return it to the sender at the cost of the Customer. The Customer hereby agrees to reimburse CompraParaVoce for all charges it incurs for packages it deems undeliverable.
- Shipments to hotels, hospitals, government offices or installations, university campuses, or other facilities that utilize a mailroom or other central receiving area will be delivered to the central receiving area.
- Any person scheduling a pickup must provide a CompraParaVoce account number in good credit standing.
- CompraParaVoce may refuse to pick up or deliver a shipment, or use alternative pickup or delivery arrangements to maintain the safety of its employees, agents or contractors in which CompraParaVoce believes that its services may be used in violation of local, state or federal laws.
- Additional charges may apply for late-hours, weekend or holiday pickup and delivery.
- Pickup and delivery may not be available in all areas.
- In order to facilitate delivery or release of a shipment, CompraParaVoce may, at its sole discretion, contact the recipient to obtain delivery instructions, or to notify them that a delivery is scheduled, that a delivery has been completed or that a shipment is available for pickup at a CompraParaVoce designated facility.
- Rate Quotations
- Refusal or Rejection of Shipments
CompraParaVoce reserves the right to refuse, hold or return any shipment that:
- May cause damage or delay to other shipments, property or personnel;
- Is likely to sustain damage or loss in transit because of improper packaging or otherwise;
- Contains any prohibited items;
- The account of the person or entity responsible for payment is not in good credit standing; or
- When acceptance of the shipment may jeopardize our ability to provide service to other customers.
Customer acknowledges and agrees, and hereby specifically waives any and all claims for liability against CompraParaVoce, its employees and agents, arising from CompraParaVoce’s refusal, hold or return of a shipment to Customer.
- Routing and Rerouting
When requested by Customer and if commercially reasonable in the sole discretion of CompraParaVoce, CompraParaVoce may accept a request to reroute a shipment subject to the following conditions:
- A special handling charge will be billed to the account number specified on the CompraParaVoce Way bill for each rerouted package and it will appear as an address correction on the invoice. This charge will not be applied when a package is changed to Hold at a CompraParaVoce facility located in the same city as the delivery address described on the Way bill.
- To reroute a shipment, a Customer must contact CompraParaVoce by written email.
- CompraParaVoce may not honor a reroute request from the recipient other than a Hold at a CompraParaVoce designated location within the original destination city.
- Only one reroute request will be allowed per package.
- CompraParaVoce may require photo identification of the person authorized to pick up the package.
- Any requested change to an address that is not a reroute or an address correction will be deemed a new shipment and new shipping charges will apply.
- CompraParaVoce will determine the routing of all shipments, including the mode of transportation used, and may use air transportation, ground transportation or any combination thereof in providing such services. CompraParaVoce reserves the right to divert any shipment (including use of other carriers) in order to facilitate delivery.
- Undeliverable Shipments
A shipment will be deemed undeliverable if it cannot be delivered for any of the following reasons:
- The recipient of a Hold at CompraParaVoce designated location shipment cannot be located.
- The recipient refuses to accept the shipment.
- The recipient’s delivery address cannot be located or verified.
- The shipment’s contents or packaging are damaged to the point that rewrapping is not possible.
- The shipment would likely cause damage or delay to other shipments or property or injury to personnel.
- The shipment contains prohibited items.
- The recipient’s place of business is closed.
- No appropriate person was available to accept the shipment at a delivery location on the initial delivery attempt or reattempts.
- The shipment was improperly packaged.
- Any other reason beyond the control of CompraParaVoce.
When practicable, CompraParaVoce will use reasonable efforts to contact the sender for instructions on returning or otherwise disposing of an undeliverable shipment. If the shipment is returned to the sender, all return charges will be billed to the sender. CompraParaVoce may, in its sole discretion, dispose of all the undeliverable packages and invoice Customer for any and all fees incurred by CompraParaVoce arising from its disposal of an undeliverable shipment.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
CompraParaVoce makes no warranties, express or implied and hereby specifically revokes any and all actual, perceived, express or implied warranties, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Limitations of Liability
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY APPLICABLE LAW, COMPRAPARAVOCE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES OR UNDER ANY LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, WHETHER IN TORT, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE COMPRAPARAVOCE SITES, EVEN IF AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF A COMPRAPARAVOCE ENTITY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THIS DISCLAIMER APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY ARISING FROM ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECTS, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, WORK STOPPAGE, ACCURACY OF RESULTS, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, COMPUTER VIRUSES, FILE CORRUPTION, COMMUNICATION FAILURE, NETWORK OR SYSTEM OUTAGE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, LOSS OF USE OF ANY RECORD OR DATA, AND ANY OTHER TANGIBLE OR INTANGIBLE LOSS. SUBJECT TO THE FOREGOING, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NO COMPRAPARAVOCE ENTITY WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE FEES PAID BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE COMPRAPARAVOCE SITES DURING THE SIX (6) MONTH PERIOD PRECEDING THE DATE ON WHICH THE CLAIM AROSE.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NO COMPRAPARAVOCE ENTITY WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY SELLER (INCLUDING ANY MARKETPLACE RETAILER), SHOPPER, OR OTHER USER OF THE COMPRAPARAVOCE SITES.
- Declared Value (Not Insurance Coverage)
- The declared value of any package represents the maximum liability in connection with a shipment of that package, including, but not limited to, any loss, damage, delay, misdelivery, non-delivery, misinformation, any failure to provide information, or misdelivery of information relating to the shipment. It is the Customer’s sole responsibility to prove actual damages. Unless the Customer selects the insurance option transferring risk of loss to CompraParaVoce, Customer shall bear any and all risk of any loss of the declared value.
- Customer may transfer the risk of loss to CompraParaVoce by selecting the appropriate insurance option at the moment of requesting the service.
- The maximum declared value, including the products, freight and transportation charges, per package depends on the service selected.
- Buy For You / Economy / Purchasing Products: $2,500.00 USD
- Premium: $3,000.00 USD
- Caixa Rápida: $3,000.00 USD
- Mudanca: $3,000.00 USD
- The maximum declared value for the contents of any CompraParaVoce Envelope is $500.00 USD.
- Any effort to declare a value in excess of the maximum value for each type of shipment as defined in Sections (a) and (e) hereof, shall render all insurances null and void. Any effort to declare a value less than the true commercial value for each type of shipment shall render all insurances null and void. Our acceptance by CompraParaVoce for carriage of any shipment bearing a declared value in excess of the allowed maximum value as detailed herein does not constitute a waiver of any provision of the CompraParaVoce Service Guide as to such shipment.
- Regardless of the declared value of a package, our liability for loss, damage, delay, misdelivery, non-delivery, misinformation, any failure to provide information, or misdelivery of information, will not exceed the repair cost, its depreciated value or its replacement cost, whichever is less.
- The Customer is responsible for accurately completing the shipping documents, including completion of the declared-value section. Once the Customer tenders the shipment to CompraParaVoce, CompraParaVoce will not honor any requests from Customer to change the declared-value of the shipment.
- Liabilities Not Assumed
- The liability of CompraParaVoce is limited to the declared value of a shipment.
- Customer hereby acknowledges and agrees that under no circumstances will CompraParaVoce, its agents, contractors, employees and affiliates, be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages, including, without limitation, loss of profits or income.
- CompraParaVoce will not be liable for, nor will any adjustment, refund or credit of any kind be given as a result of, any loss, damage, delay, misdelivery, non-delivery, misinformation or any failure to provide information, except such as may directly result from the gross negligence of CompraParaVoce. CompraParaVoce will not be liable for, nor will any adjustment, refund or credit of any kind be given as a result of, any loss, damage, delay, misdelivery, non-delivery, misinformation or failure to provide information cause by or resulting in whole or in part from:
- The act, default or omission of any person or entity, other than CompraParaVoce, including those of any local, state or federal government agencies.
- The nature of the shipment, including any defect, characteristic or inherent vice of the shipment.
- Customer’s violation of any of the Terms and Conditions contained in these CompraParaVoce Terms and Conditions, as amended or supplemented, from time to time, with or without notice.
- Customer’s failure to document or provide proper and sufficient packing, securing, marking and addressing of shipments, or use of an account number not in good credit standing or failure to give notices in the manner and time prescribed.
- Perils of the air, public enemies, criminal acts of any person(s) or entities, including, but not limited to, acts of terrorism, public authorities acting with actual or apparent authority, authority of law, local disputes, civil commotion, hazards incident to a state of war, local or national weather conditions, national or local disruptions in air or ground transportation networks (as determined by CompraParaVoce), strikes or anticipated strikes (of any entity, including other carriers, vendors, or suppliers), labor disruptions or shortages caused by pandemic conditions or other public health event or circumstances, natural disasters (such as earthquakes, floods, hurricanes, etc…), conditions that present a danger to our personnel, and disruption or failure of communication and information systems.
- Compliance by CompraParaVoce with verbal or written delivery instructions from the sender, recipient or persons claiming to represent the Customer or recipient.
- Damage or loss of articles packages and sealed by the sender or by person(s) acting on the sender’s behalf, provided the seal is unbroken at the time of delivery, the package retains its basic integrity and the recipient accepts the shipment without noting the damage on the delivery record.
- Erasure of data from or the loss and corruption of data stored on magnetic tapes, files or other storage media, or erasure or damage to photographic images or soundtracks from exposed film.
- The loss of any personal or financial information including, but not limited to, social security numbers, dates of birth, driver’s license numbers, credit card numbers and financial information.
- Any failure of CompraParaVoce to retain a copy of the delivery record or a copy of the signature obtained at delivery.
- Any failure of CompraParaVoce to honor package-orientation graphics (e.g., “up” arrows, “this end up” markings), “fragile” labels or other special directions concerning packages.
- Customer’s failure to ship goods in packaging approved by CompraParaVoce prior to shipment where such prior approval is recommended or required.
- The shipment of fluorescent tubes, neon lighting, neon signs, X-ray tubes, laser tubes, light bulbs, quartz crystal, quartz lamps, glass tubes such as those used for specimens, and glass containers such as those used in laboratory test environments.
- The shipment of scale models (including, but not limited to, architectural models and dollhouses) and prototypes.
- Customer’s use of an incomplete, inaccurate or invalid CompraParaVoce account number or failure to provide a valid CompraParaVoce account number in good credit standing in the billing instructions on shipping documentation.
- Any failure of CompraParaVoce to notify Customer of any delay, loss or damage in connection with a shipment or any inaccuracy in such notice.
- Damage to briefcases, luggage, garment bags, aluminum cases, plastic cases or other items when not enclosed in outer packaging, or other general shipping containers.
- The shipment of perishables.
- The Customer’s failure to provide accurate delivery address information.
- Shipments of any live plants or plant materials.
- Damage to computers, or any components thereof, of any electronic equipment when shipped in any packaging other than:
- The manufacturer’s original packaging, which is undamaged and in cargo worthy condition; or
- FedEx laptop packaging, for shipments or laptop computers.
- Failure of CompraParaVoce to meet any deliver commitments for any shipments with an incomplete or incorrect address information.
- Any package where CompraParaVoce records do not reflect that the package was tendered to CompraParaVoce by the Customer.
- Damages indicated by any shockwatch, tiltmeter or temperature instruments.
- Shipments released without obtaining a signature at addresses where CompraParaVoce has a signature release on file or Customer waives the signature release requirement.
- CompraParaVoce will not be liable for the failure to provide any services or service options where Customer has failed to select such options.
- Nothing contained in this Agreement nor the performance of any services outlined herein, shall constitute or imply an agency relationship between CompraParaVoce as the Customer’s agent or Customer as CompraParaVoce’s agent, for any purpose.
- Limitations on Legal Actions
- All claims by Customer against CompraParaVoce will be deemed satisfied or waived if Customer does not initiate such claim within four (4) months of the date of delivery of the shipment or from the date on which the shipment should have been delivered.
- The Customer agrees to indemnify and hold CompraParaVoce harmless, in case of any claim, loss, fine, tax or complaint for damages, initiated against CompraParaVoce by any third-party as a result of any shipment to or from the Customer.
- Disputes & Arbitration; Applicable Law
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY. IT MAY SIGNIFICANTLY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING YOUR RIGHT TO FILE A LAWSUITE IN COURT. Using or accessing the CompraParaVoce Sites constitutes your acceptance of this Arbitration provision. Please read it carefully as it provides that you and CompraParaVoce will waive any right to file a lawsuit in court or participate in a class action for matters within the terms of the Arbitration provision.
This is to notify you that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software, or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. Information identifying current providers of such protections is available from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_content-control_software_and_providers. Please note that we do not endorse any of the products or services listed on such site.
- How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or comments, please email us at email@example.com, or by mail at the following address: CompraParaVoce.com; 8351 NW 21st Street, Doral, FL, 33122.
Please note that e-mail communications will not necessarily be secure; accordingly, you should not include credit card information or other sensitive information in your e-mail correspondence with us.
CompraParaVoce Sites: © 2018 CompraParaVoce. All Rights Reserved.
CompraParaVoce Apps: © 2018 CompraParaVoce. All Rights Reserved.
Last updated on March 12, 2018